Thursday, January 23, 2020

Spring and summer - they are comimg....someday

Well as I look out at the monster high piles of snow,  so high I can not even see the porch to the shop from the backdoor.  All the snow plowed in piles to keep the driveway passable has now blocked my view from the backdoor to the shop.   I can not wait until they are melting instead of being added to!

But in my sewing room I have been creating some new spring and summer items to take to market in just over a week.


This Uncle Sam has a hand sculpted clay face!

So many more new items to come!

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 pounds lighter than us.

    (And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

    BTW, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    TAP on this link to determine if this easy quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete