Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Other news

I have been so busy making stuff for Ohio market and now starting to make for the holiday shoppers.  I came across this pattern a long time ago and went back and forth wondering if people would like it.  Well I kept coming back to it so I knew I just had to purchase it and give it a shot.  I just love love love it.   Yes it is a little weird to make a dead hanging goose, but it fits primitive homes.   I worried about the aging turning out right and it far exceeded my wishes.   I made it up last night and did a little happy dance.   The pattern is by Hidden in the attic.  Go to www.handcraftedbymichelle.com  to purchase finished goose.
What do you think?
Other things that were finished.  The old cabin we hauled home was missing its screen door - we had it but it was in pieces and some not fixable.   So Randy worked on it and finally is back in place.   Looks so great on the cabin.
And on a happy note - If you read my post about my son and daughter in laws dog being hit and killed during a run, well they got a new puppy.  The father to the puppy was the father to their dog that was hit, so there is a connection.  And she is a cute little bugger.  Her name is Kasa the native meaning:
Kasa
Dressed in Furs
Hopi
With that I leave you to go start making a dozen hanging geese.  LOL   Not many can say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment