Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Some new works

I just finished some dolls for the spring market and wow I love the result.   The first are these fuzzy bunnies, they are so grubby and prim - I need to add whiskers - some how I forgot to put them on!  lol

  And this wonderful doll is so primitive and old looking that I can hardly handle it!  And her name is Butterbean - can you take the coolness!  Pattern creator on these is cinnamon creek.

It is kinda funny that when it was 90 degrees I was making Santas and snowman.   Now it is 10 degrees outside and I am making spring bunnies.  But that is how the wholesale market works always a season ahead.  
And lots of rabbits mid production - and some naughty ones with their pants down around their ankles.  

And then how they look completed.    

Well I'm watching This is Us on tv and that is my all time favorite show!   Anyone else obsessed with this show?  




No comments:

Post a Comment