Monday, February 11, 2019

Back from another market

Well we made it home from another trip to PA.  Had a great show and sold a lot of dolls!  Always so happy to meet people as excited about prims as I am.   We ran into weather on the way home, had to pull off in Tomah WI Thursday because the snow started falling pretty hard and it was slick.  Good thing we did because in the morning we saw many cars in the ditch just past the truck stop we pulled in at!   I hated to end the driving day at 4:30 but better than getting into a wreck.   Then Friday it was 40 mph for almost 100 miles.  I was so tense when I got home.  And I wasn't even driving!   But we made it home and I am back in the sewing room working on orders and new products.  
Here is a picture of the booth - after about 100 dolls were sold.  I was selling out of the boxes before I even got them unpacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment