Saturday, January 21, 2012

My 2 sewing room friends

 Well on these cold days and freezing nights I thought I would show you how spoiled my 2 cats are.  Above is Abby (we thought he was a girl until HE went to the vet and the vet said we'd need a new name.  By then Abby was stuck so that was that)  He loves to curl up in my wooden dough bowls in the sun.
 Now this one is Liberty - she is such a lover!  And she is a she. 
 This is what I found when I came home from work today.  Abby loves to lay with the babies! 
And finally I wanted to share the stitchery I am currently working on.   The finished pattern picture is at the top of the photo, so as you can see there is alot to do yet!

I am going to try to take photos of the rug hook that I have made thru out my house.  It may not be tomorrow since I have to work a 10 hour day, but keep checking back I hope to blog at least a few times a week. 


3 comments:

  1. Love your furry kitties! Looking forward to the hooking project photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be a beautiful sampler when you finish! :pve your dolls - really nice! My cat likes to sleep on dolls' laps, too. I thought it was unusual but maybe not. Your kitties look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your story about your kitties names -- and your rugs are just beautiful, i'm trying to hook tonight myself, but its coming slowly & i've already strayed from doing it. Do you create all your own rug designs?

    ReplyDelete