Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Been sewing and sewing and sewing.....

Thought I would give you a peek at all that has been made in the sewing room this year.   So many items!   We will start with Spring...



 Then I went to some Americana

Had to add some sweet little nesting birds.
And hey how could you go wrong with cabbage?  These look so great in a basket with some carrots!
Then it was time to get into fall.   It is so strange to be sewing fall stuff when its 90 degrees outside.  It has been a hot humid summer here in central Minnesota.   Have to recall how we complained it was to hot when it is 40 below in 6-7 months.




I hope you enjoyed a peek of what is happening in my sewing room.   All is on my website if you wish to purchase any of them. www.handcraftedbymichelle.com






No comments:

Post a Comment